Designed to Fit
Give your kids healthy, happy feet for a lifetime. We've engineered PLAE shoes to follow the natural contour of a child's foot, leaving the cartilage and fledgling bone room to grow its own way. the interchangeable tabs adjust to accommodate thinner, wider or thicker feet.
*Studies from the American Academy of Pediatrics suggest that wearing properly fitted shoes as a child could prevent up to 70% of future foot problems and injuries.
Designed to Move
Kids put their shoes to the test. PLAE is ready for them. With our dynamic traction, we make sure little feet can feel the ground beneath them and get a grip on it. The rest is designed to elite athlete standards: super shock absorption, durable toe guards, and wicking, washable anti-microbial inserts.
Designed for Good
As parents, we believe kids everywhere should have healthy families, happy memories, and pristine playgrounds. and we stand behind this belief with every shoe. we take every step to minimize our carbon footprint by sourcing responsible, recycled and non-toxic materials and operating in a solar-powered fair-labor factory that is architecturally designed to reduce energy consumption.
- recycled PET (milk jug) upper materials
- Eco-Ortholite® anti-bacterial, anti-microbial insole
- recycled cork EVA heel cup for guided fit
- solar powered, fair labor factory
- our boxes and shoe stuffing use FSC-approved, 100% recyclable paper, soy-based ink, vegetable and water-based laminate, and a glue-less, one-piece design for easy breakdown.