spaceframe™ 3d model
- Suggested Filament: Elastic or Flexible
- Additional Sizes, Coming soon.
Note: This is a digital download. By downloading, you agree to PLAE Public License.
PLAE Public License
PLAE, Inc. (“PLAE”) has published this PLAE Public License (this “PPL”) to enable the modification and non-commercial sharing of models for 3D printable objects, such as insoles and other parts and accessories for PLAE shoes. This PPL governs your ability to reproduce, use, modify and share the Licensed Model (as defined below) which it accompanies. The Licensed Model is protected by copyrights and other intellectual property rights of Licensor (as defined below), and its use may implicate patent rights and other intellectual property rights of Licensor. Any use of the Model other than as expressly authorized in this PPL, including use for any commercial purpose, constitutes infringement of such rights and is prohibited. If you do not agree to the terms of this PPL, then you may not download, use or share the Licensed Model.
The following terms shall carry the meanings ascribed to them:
- “Contributor” means an individual or legal entity that develops a Modified Model.
- “Licensable” means, with respect to specified intellectual property rights, having the right to grant a license under such rights without breaching an agreement with a third party or incurring any payment obligation or other obligation to a third party.
- “Licensed Model” means the Model that this PPL accompanies and applies to. The Licensed Model may be the Originally Licensed Model or a Modified Model.
- “Licensor” means, individually and collectively, the Original Licensor and (if applicable) each Contributor of the Licensed Model.
- “Model” means a computer data file which includes the schematics for an Object as well as any associated descriptions, instructions, images and documentation. A Model may be provided in a CAD or other format that allows for user viewing and modification on a computer, a Gcode or other format that can be read and used by a 3D printer, or another format.
- “Modified Model” means a Model made available under the PPL that is a modified version of a Model previously made available under a version of the PPL.
- “Object” means a tangible thing that is produced by a 3D printer or other additive manufacturing technology.
- “Original Licensor” means the individual or legal entity that first made available the Original Licensed Model under a version of the PPL.
- “Original Licensed Model” means: (i) the Licensed Model if the Licensed Model is a Model that is originally made available under a version of the PPL and is not a modified version of a Model previously made available under the PPL and (ii) if the Licensed Model is a modified version of a Model previously made available under the PPL, the earliest-released precedent Model that was originally made available under a version of the PPL.
- “Original Printed Object” means the Printed Object for which the schematics therefor comprise the Original Licensed Model.
- “PPL” means this PLAE Public License.
- “Printed Object” means an Object that is printed or otherwise produced through direct or indirect use of a Model.
- “you” means any person exercising a license granted under this PPL. The term “your” carries a correlative meaning.
- Licensed Rights
- Subject to your compliance with the PPL, the Original Licensor hereby grants to you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license:
- under the copyrights Licensable by the Original Licensor to (i) copy and modify the Original Licensed Model, (ii) copy the Original Licensed Model for purposes of 3D printing or otherwise producing the applicable Original Printed Object for the personal use of you or a member of your household, and not for distribution, resale or any commercial use; and (iii) distribute the Original Licensed Model to third parties provided that such third party agrees to be bound to the terms of the PPL (and not any other terms or conditions) with respect thereto; and
- under the patent rights Licensable by the Original Licensor that are necessarily infringed by the manufacture and ordinary use of the Original Printed Object to (i) make the applicable Original Printed Object through use of the Original Licensed Model; and (ii) use the Original Printed Object for the personal, noncommercial use of you or a member of your household, and not for distribution, resale or any other commercial use. .
- If the Licensed Model is a Modified Model, then, subject to your compliance with the PPL, each Contributor to the Licensed Model hereby grants to you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license:
- under the copyrights Licensable by the Contributor to (i) copy and modify the Modified Model made available by such Contributor, (ii) copy such Modified Model for purposes of 3D printing or otherwise producing the applicable Printed Object for the personal use of you or a member of your household, and not for distribution, resale or any commercial use; and (iii) distribute such Modified Model to third parties provided that such third party agrees to be bound to the terms of the PPL (and not any other terms or conditions) with respect thereto; and
- under the patent rights Licensable by the Contributor that are necessarily infringed by the manufacture and ordinary use of the applicable Printed Object to (i) make the applicable Printed Object through use of such Modified Model; and (ii) use the Printed Object for the personal, noncommercial use of you or a member of your household, and not for distribution, resale or any other commercial use.
- The following restrictions and clarifications apply to the licenses granted herein:
- The only licenses granted hereunder are those expressly granted under Sections 2.1 and 2.2 above. The Original Licensor does not grant any rights or licenses with respect to the Licensed Model or applicable Printed Object other than with respect to the underlying Original Licensed Model and Original Printed Object. No Contributor grants any rights or licenses with respect to the Licensed Model or applicable Printed Object other than with respect to the underlying Modified Model made available by such Contributor under the PPL (i.e., either the Licensed Model or a precedent version thereof, as applicable to the Contributor) and the Printed Object applicable to such Modified Model.
- No rights or licenses are granted under this PPL under any patents or other intellectual property rights to distribute, sell, offer for sale, lease or otherwise transfer to any third party any Printed Objects. Any such activities constitutes infringement of any such rights that are applicable, and you agree not to engage, or encourage or permit any third party to engage, in such activities.
- You agree to retain without modifications any notices or attributions that may be included in the Licensed Model and that may appear on the Printed Object. Nothing in this PPL grants you any right to use the trade names, trademarks or service marks of Licensor in any way, other than solely to the extent as may be necessary to comply with the foregoing sentence. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to undertake any action that would reasonably result in a third party being under the apprehension that any Modified Model or Printed Object has been produced or endorsed by Licensor.
- Any distribution of the Licensed Model or any Modified Model that you may create must be pursuant to this PPL (or a newer version of the PPL as further described under Section 4 below) and not any additional or different terms and conditions. You must include a complete copy of the PPL with such distribution and require the recipient to expressly agree to its terms and conditions. If you create and distribute a Modified Model, you must include with your distribution a prominent written notice stating that you have modified the Licensed Model.
- Breach; Remedies
- Without derogation to any other rights and remedies available to Licensor at law or equity, all of your rights and licenses under this PPL shall terminate immediately if you breach any provision hereof and any continued use of the Licensed Model shall constitute an infringement of Licensor’s intellectual property rights. Sections 3, 5, 6 and 7 of this PPL shall survive any termination of this PPL in perpetuity.
- You agree that any commercial use of Licensed Model, including any reproduction and use for purposes of creating Printed Objects for sale or other distribution to third parties, may cause irreparable harm to Licensor, and agree that (without derogation to any other available rights and remedies) Licensor shall be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief. You hereby stipulate that, without limiting Licensor’s ability to rely on any other available method of calculating damages, that the revenue which would have been achieved by Licensor had Licensor sold its own similar products to your transferees of Printed Objects (regardless of whether and how much such transferees paid you) is a reasonable measure of damages incurred by Licensor.
- Versions of the PPL
PLAE may publish new versions of the PPL from time to time on its website. Each new version will be distinguished by its version number. You may apply a newer version of the PPL published by PLAE to your distributions of the Licensed Model or a Modified Model that you create, unless the Licensor has included a notice with or within the Licensed Model or this PPL specifying that only this version of the PPL may be used. No authorization is given by Licensor to distribute the Licensed Model or any Modified Model under any terms and conditions other than the PPL.
- Warranty Disclaimer
LICENSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR ARISING BY STATUTE, CUSTOM, COURSE OF DEALING OR TRADE USAGE, WITH RESPECT TO THE LICENSED MODEL, THE RESULTS OF THE USE THEREOF OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS PPL, AND LICENSOR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, LICENSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PRODUCE A PRINTED OBJECT OR THAT ANY PRINTED OBJECT WILL FUNCTION CORRECTLY, MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS OR BE SAFE FOR USE. YOUR USE OF THE LICENSED MODEL AND ANY RESULTING PRINTED OBJECT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, LICENSOR AND ITS OWNERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS (THE “LICENSOR PARTIES”) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER SPECIAL DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE LICENSED MODEL, A PRINTED MODEL, YOUR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) EITHER OF THE FOREGOING AND THIS PPL, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TORT, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY AND BREACH OF WARRANTY) AND EVEN IF THE LICENSOR PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ADDITION, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE LICENSOR PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE LICENSED MODEL, A PRINTED MODEL, YOUR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) EITHER OF THE FOREGOING AND THIS PPL, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TORT, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY AND BREACH OF WARRANTY) AND EVEN IF THE LICENSOR PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- This PPL and any disputes arising under or in connection with this license (including any non-contractual claims or disputes) are governed by the laws of the state of California, without regard to its conflicts of laws, and the intellectual property laws of the United States of America. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods is excluded.
- In the event that the application of any provision hereof to any particular facts or circumstances shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then: (i) such provision shall be deemed reformed to the extent strictly necessary to render such provision valid and enforceable when applied to such particular facts or circumstances; and (ii) the validity and enforceability of such provision as applied to any other particular facts or circumstances, and the validity and enforceability of all of the other provisions hereof, shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby.
Please refer to our size conversion charts if you have any questions about your foot length and corresponding size in U.S., European or U.K. sizing. Shoes fit true to size. Got more questions about finding the right fit? Check out our kid shoe sizing page.
Adult Shoe Size Conversions
Kids Shoe Size Conversions
(approx. foot length) 5 21 4 13.3 4 ¾" 5.5 21.5 4.5 13.5 5" 6 22 5 14 5 ⅛" 6.5 22.5 5.5 14.3 5 ¼" 7 23 6 14.5 5 ½" 7.5 23.5 6.5 14.8 5 ⅝" 8 24 7 15 5 ¾" 8.5 24.5 7.5 15.3 6" 9 25 8 15.5 6 ⅛" 9.5 26 8.5 16 6 ¼" 10 27 9 16.5 6 ½" 10.5 27.5 9.5 16.8 6 ⅝" 11 28 10 17 6 ¾" 11.5 28.5 10.5 17.3 7" 12 29 11 17.5 7 ⅛" 12.5 30 11.5 18 7 ¼" 13 31 12 18.5 7 ½" 13.5 31.5 12.5 18.8 7 ⅝" 1 32 13 19 7 ¾" 1.5 32.5 13.5 19.5 8" 2 33 1 20 8 ⅛" 2.5 34 1.5 20.5 8 ¼" 3 34.5 2 21 8 ½" 3.5 35 2.5 21.5 8 ⅝" 4 35.5 3 22 8 ¾" 4.5 36 3.5 22.5 9"
Tab Sizing Chart
Tee Shirt Sizing Chart
Tee length is measured straight down from high point center of neck to bottom edge of garment.
Tee Chest Width is measured across the chest 1" below the bottom of the arm hole of the sleeve.
Tee Waist Width is measured across the very bottom of the shirt, at the hem.